About The Law Office of Matthew T. Valeriane, PLLC
The modern law firm has evolved. The contemporary legal environment requires answers now, not later. At the Law Office of Matthew T. Valeriane, PLLC, we leverage a wide range of legal and technological tools to help you resolve your legal matter quickly and efficiently. By making effective use of online legal databases and other digital tools, we cut down on the time it takes to conduct research and file time-sensitive documents. This means that we can move your case forward as quickly as possible, saving you both time and money.
Our firm was founded by attorney Matthew Valeriane. We care deeply about our clients and the impact that a legal issue can have on their lives. When designing a legal strategy for your case, we aim to meet your short-term legal needs as well as put you in a position to accomplish your long-term goals.
To learn more about founding attorney Matthew Valeriane, click on the link below:
Skillful Legal Service In A Wide Range Of Practice Areas
Our firm serves clients in a number of diverse legal areas, including:
- Business litigation: Every business faces legal conflicts from time to time — over breaches of contract, charges of deceptive trade practices and other matters. We’ll assert your company’s interests in litigation and in settlement negotiations.
- Personal injury claims: If you are hurt due to someone else’s negligence, you have a right to seek financial compensation for your injuries. Whether you’ve been hurt in a car accident, a slip-and-fall incident or by some other form of negligence, we can help.
- Loss of value insurance for college athletes: This is a relatively new type of insurance, designed to protect elite college athletes from the loss of future wages if they are injured during their college career. If your insurer is challenging a claim, we can help you collect the benefits you deserve.
- Used car title fraud: If you have purchased a used vehicle but were not promptly given the full title to that vehicle, you may be the victim of title fraud. An out-of-state title or a lien can make it much more difficult to register your car or sell it; don’t let the seller’s inaction become your problem.
- Landlord-tenant law: We stand up for tenants’ rights when they are dealing with negligent and/or hostile landlords.
Speak With Attorney Matthew Valeriane
We are proud to serve clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, and throughout Texas. To learn more about how we can help in your case, come meet a lawyer at one of our offices in Dallas, Plano or Fort Worth. (Plano and Fort Worth by appointment only.) To schedule a meeting, call 972-619-5951 or send us an email.